Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Okay, okay, I'm writing, I'm writing!

I haven't written for a while. I've been pretty swamped with seminars and stuff. And I really don't have much to say right now. Okay, I probably do, but I'm busy ignoring myself and it's hard to write without paying attention to myself in the process.

But the seminars went well. Its Your Call, in January, was much smaller than the one we did last year, but it was great to do with a small group. The weekend is about defining your mission in life, or who you are. We are planning to do part 2, Its Your Move, in April, defining your vision, or what you do, and how to walk that out.

The irony is that I've been so tired that I just didn't care much. I felt like such a fraud standing there inspiring people to be who they are created to be, when all I wanted to do was go back to bed. But apparently, not caring works for me. My team said I was the most relaxed, able to be myself, and just on, that they'd ever seen me. So, go figure.

Murray did his iDream:1st Encounter weekend, which I organized. That went very well. The man is a freak, but a freak that is very good at what he does. Okay, maybe not a freak, but definitely off-center. By the end of the weekend, he had people stepping into dreams and asking for gifts and then he stepped into one of his where he was given a sword, and then was giving away the sword to everyone. It was very powerful. Great fun. Not exactly neat and tidy.

Murray's health, as well as mine has been so lousy this year, we're just kind of muddling through, but God keeps showing up when we actually do stuff, so that good. My dad has recently taken it upon himself to organize prayer covering for us, which we are very grateful for.

Okay, so that's what's happening with me. Now I'll go back to hiding in my room. Che keeps talking about hiding in her room like its a bad thing, but I have a tv, and puzzles and books. Its a very nice little hiding place.

Later...

3 comments:

Mike said...

Nice to see ya again!

Anonymous said...

...so you finally emerged, have you?
Good to read from you again...
Love ya..

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,
I'ts been a long time since you blogged and you have to much wisdom not to. Come on!! :)

God bless