Tuesday, November 6, 2007

An Introduction to Me

I've been meaning to start a blog for some time now. Seemed the thing to do. I just haven't been able to motivate myself to actually jump in and write. I've tried keeping a journal in the past, but call me attention starved, or a publicity hound or whatever you may, I just can't see the point in writing to myself. I'm just not that interesting. I mean really! I'm stuck inside my head all day. I really don't need to read about me. So I'll just bless whomever of you that happen to stumble upon this rambling journey of mine with a few of my thoughts from time to time.

I'll be writing about whatever is on my mind. I usually have some issue or topic I'm contemplating at any given time. Everything ranging from the meaning of life and our purpose in it, to daily struggles with helping kids with math homework. Oi! Math!

More to come later....

1 comment:

Juanita Auton Wenham said...

ok..having just been introduced I'd just like to say..this is why we so get each other...and always have. I find it so humbling to see the way God has maneuvered us into each other's lives and kept us there for so many years..and the fact that we GET each other and still stay in the same room..{or computer generated room}..I love technology..even though I don't understand it!
It is a pleasure sharing breathing room with you on this journey..inhale..exhale and forget the periods and capitals...OI vey!